With my world revolving around food and all the procedure involved in making the food, I found my love for writing. I don’t write about love stories or anything else I only write about recipes as today’s generation googles’ everything, they feel hungry they google, they go through a heartbreak they google, they wish to do their assignments they google or even if they can’t sleep they search it on google basically today’s generation is all about the internet and being one of them, with some recipe knowledge I thought lets express my love towards food and writing over the internet only.
Here I’m with one of my most favorite recipes and I know soon or sooner you would fall in love with it too.
- Hoisin sauce (¼ cup)
- Soy sauce (01 tablespoons)
- Lime juice (01 tablespoons)
- Water (¼ cup)
- Agave (01 tablespoons)
- Chili – garlic sauce (02 tablespoons)
- Canola oil (02 tablespoons)
- Thinly sliced seitan (08 ounces)
- Finding the top pellet smoker
- Grated ginger (02 teaspoons)
- Cinnamon (1/8 teaspoon)
- Snow peas (04 ounces)
- Thinly sliced and trimmed scallions (02)
- Fresh, chopped cilantro (¼ cup)
- Cooked rice
- Cloves (1/8 teaspoon)
- You first of all need to make sauce
- For making the sauce you need a small bowl, add water, soy, hoisin sauce, lime juice, agave, and chili – garlic sauce.
- Once done with adding all the ingredients in the small bowl, whisk them together.
- Take a large size skillet and heat it over medium heat.
- Once done with heating, fry your seitan and mushrooms till they turn light brown.
- Make sure that seitan and mushrooms release their juice.
- Once seitan and mushrooms are fried add cloves, ginger, and cinnamon to the skillet.
- Cook for a minute or so.
- Once done with the frying part add snow peas and sauce to the skillet
- Reduce the level of heat.
- When it comes to cooking, cook till the sauce thickens
- Once done cooking, turn off the stove and add cilantro and scallions, stir for a while
- Thinking about what to do with the rice? Just serve with rice.
I don’t like hard work and I think nobody does, I spend days finding stuff to make my life easy though we have millions of applications, we still don’t have robots to cook for us so what we have is lots and lots of rice, I love rice because they don’t take much time to get ready and you can eat them with anything, if you are a sweet lover and lazy just like me you can simply put some sugar over white rice and some melted butter and eat them just like that. Trust me they make life easy or if you like spicy go for some fried onions, chiles and tomatoes with chili sauce and some ketchup, fry all of these together and then eat them with rice.
I have lots and lots of hacks for people who go to office and live a lot, living alone means missing out on healthy food but don’t worry hacks help keep reading for more such simple recipes and for such hacks